Mission & Values
Changing the world…one kid at a time.
Shaping our community as we empower young people to find hope and safety through adult mentors who will help them form strong values, develop social and job-related skills, and discover God’s purpose for their lives.
- Youth 8-16 years old form a positive relationship with a caring adult.
- Adults model a mature and proper lifestyle
- Build cross-generational relationships
- Strengthen the family unit by strengthening the child
- Equip youth to succeed with strong morals, social skills, career wisdom, and personal strength
- Invest in the future by empowering today’s youth to succeed and influence the next generation