- Child referred to IYM by parent/guardian, counselor, teacher, etc. (via fax, mail, email, or by phone)
- Confirmation of referral and set up meeting.
- Mentee Intake Form
“Get to Know You” meeting
- Meeting with both the parent/guardian and the child one-on-one getting to know the child’s interests, personality, any specific needs they may have.
- Profile match search examining mentor profiles to find the best fit for your child.
- Potential mentor biography sent for parent/guardian and child review and approval.
- “Meet Your Match” time established.